Monday 24 November 2008

some beautiful lines

Never ignore a person who luvz u,cares u, misses u bcoz
one day u may wake up from ur sleep and realize tat u've lost the moon while
counting starz

2:Never ask 4 smile- Just giv it
Never expect luv frm otherz-Just luv them
Never say I cant live widout U-Just say I live for U

3:Liking Uis ma nature,
Missing U is ma disappointment....
Fightinh wid U is ma tympass
Forgetting U is never in ma lyftymz.....

4:Never try alone to take weightz of tearz tat com out of ur heart
n fall through ur eyez,alwaz remember a frnd is here to share.....!!!

5:Hundread words doesnt giv pain, but a true frnd's silence
makes more tears in heart......

6:I hide my tears wen I say ur name, but the pain in ma heart is still the same...
altho
I smile n seem carefree, there's no one who misses u more than me.....

7:Measures by miles, u r far frm me.....
Measures by thoughts, u r closer to me.....
Measure by closed eyes, u r wid me....
Measured by heart, u r in me!!!!!!

8:A wonderful saying
"Trying to forget someone u love is like
Trying to remember someone u've never met!!!"

No comments: