Friday 3 April 2009

a funny dead lock situation

Boss said to secretary: For a week we will go abroad,



so make arrangement.







Secretary make call to Husband: For a week my boss and



I will be going abroad, you look after yourself.







Husband make call to secret lover: My wife is going



abroad for a week, so lets spend the week together.







Secret lover make call to small boy whom she is giving



private tution: I have work for a week, so you need



not come for class.







Small boy make call to his grandfather: Grandpa, for a



week I don't have class 'coz my teacher is busy. Lets



spend the week together.







Grandpa(the 1st boss ;) ) make call to his secretary: This week I am



spending my time with my grandson. We cannot attend



that meeting.







Secretary make call to her husband: This week my boss



has some work, we cancelled our trip.







Husband make call to secret lover: We cannot spend



this week together, my wife has cancelled her trip.







Secret lover make call to small boy whom she is giving



private tution: This week we will have class as usual.







Small boy make call to his grandfather: Grandpa, my



teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I



can't give you company.







Grandpa make call to his secretary: Don't worry this



week we will attend that meeting, so make arrangement

No comments: